- GCC ENTRY FORM. Download and use the official GCC Entry Form from the GCC website. Type or fill-in the details clearly and legibly.
- Note that the GCC Organizing Committee will base ALL documents including the issuance of Certificates, Gate Pass, etc to individuals whose names appear as spelled in the Entry Form.
- Note that the contact details provided (cellphone number, email) will be how the organizers will get in touch with the concerned participants, particularly with the coaches.
- ENTRY FEE: P1,000.00 per entry. The payment must be deposited to GCC’s bank account with the following details:
- Name of Bank: Banco de Oro
- Name of Account: 2Advoc8 Incorporated
- Current Account: Number: 417-017-1503
- Note 1: Entry fee payments are non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Note 2: 2Advoc8 Incorporated is the producer/organizer of the GCC.
- ENTRY FEE RECEIPT: An official receipt (OR) will be issued for paid entry fees upon presentation of the original bank deposit slip. ORs will be issued during the GCC event on September 26 and 27 at the Villa Immaculada, Intramuros, Manila.
- To request for an earlier issuance of ORs, kindly coordinate with Ms. Gina Arugay at landline +632-5451339 or cellphone (Globe) +63-9266622272. GCC can fax or email a copy of the OR or send the OR via courier (LBC).
- IF you require an official receipt (OR) immediately, we will send you your OR via courier (LBC) at your expense.
- GCC ENTRY FORM ATTACHMENTS. Each GCC Entry Form must be submitted with the following attachments (if submitting via email, please include all these attachments in one zipped file):
- Two pieces 1×1 sized photos of the contestant/s
- Two pieces 1×1 sized photos of the coach
- Scanned copy of the official school ID of the contestant/s
- Scanned copy of the official school ID of the coach
- Scanned copy of the entry fee payment deposit slip
- Please note that Entry Forms with incomplete/incorrect attachments will NOT be processed. If emailing the attachments, kindly identify the COMPLETE/FULL NAME of the person PER photo.
- SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES WITH COMPLETE/CORRECT ATTACHMENTS CAN BE MADE VIA EMAIL OR COURIER. If submitting your entry form and complete attachments via email, send your email to email@example.com. Wait for a confirmation email or SMS within 24 hours (SMS or email via official coach). If submitting your entry and complete attachments via courier, use the following address:
The Grand Culinary Challenge c/o Interlink Public Relations
Room 407 Margarita Building, JP Rizal corner
Cardona Streets, Makati City 1200
Note: Interlink Public Relations is the media consultant of GCC
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES. The deadline is on August 31, 2012 at 12:00noon. Submissions received after the stated date and time will not be processed. Grand Finalists will be announced on September 10, 2012.
- WHO CAN JOIN. The competition is open to all HRM or culinary students currently enrolled in a government-recognized academic institution.
- LIMITATION OF PARTICIPATION. A student can only submit one entry and join only in one competition. Multiple entries coming from just one student will automatically void all entries under his or her name and forfeit all fees paid for such entries.
- COACHES. A teacher can serve as coach to as many students he or she can accommodate.
- NUMBER OF ENTRIES PER SCHOOL. A school can submit multiple entries in select competitions provided each entry is from a student that is competing in only one GCC competition. Multiple entries submitted by a school under one student will automatically void all entries bearing the name of the student and forfeit the fees paid for such entries.
- WHO IS A “CONTESTANT?” A student is automatically considered a “Contestant” upon submission of an entry.
- CERTIFICATES. All contestants and their respective coaches will receive Certificates of Participation.
- Contestants who do NOT qualify as Grand Finalists will receive their Certificates of Participation via courier service (LBC) after the announcement of the Grand Finalists on September 10, 2012.
- For contestants who qualify as Grand Finalists for the competition, both their Certificates of Participation and Certificates of Excellence will be issued during their respective Pre-Competition Briefing.
- CODING. All entries will be coded and screened by a select panel of culinary experts headed by the Chairman of the Board of Judges.
- The top entries per competition will be notified of their promotion to “Finalist” status by September 10, 2012 via SMS or email through the contact details provided in the Entry Form.
- Requests and/or appeals for changes with regards to a submitted entry will be upon the discretion of the Board of Judges, is on a per competition basis only and is not guaranteed to be approved.
To know more about the GCC Rules and Regulations, click here.